Saturday, October 4, 2008

New series of blog posts: "New Scrapbooking Ideas" from The Scrapbook Fairy

I have been thinking a lot lately of themes for new scrapbook projects. Over the next couple weeks I will post a series of blog entries explaining my new ideas and how my business can be a help to you.

Maybe you have a family member or friend who is the "person who has everything." Consider purchasing a gift certificate from The Scrapbook Fairy. I'm pretty sure that a personalized, hand-crafted scrapbook is something they don't already have.

Are you a new mom? Do you have tons of pictures of your bundle of joy and no time or energy to put them together into an album? Let me do it for you! I will take all of your pictures, help you choose the best among them, and create a beautiful, customized scrapbook for you and your family to enjoy.

Or maybe you are in the military or know someone who is. I can help you preserve all your photos of your or your friend's military service. Enlistment, promotions, and overseas tours are important moments that you want to remember.

Look for these and other ideas over the next few weeks. And if you mention my blog you will get a 15% discount on your entire order.

If you have an idea, don't hesitate to send me an email at info@scrapookfairy.net so we can talk about turning your idea into reality.

To receive The Scrapbook Fairy's monthly newsletter subscribe here.

No comments: