Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weddings! New pages for my portfolio

I realized recently that I don't have enough wedding pages in my portfolio. I reached out to my friend Joy who owns After The Wedding Day, a wedding registry company and she in turn got in touch with some of her recently married friends who were kind enough to share their wedding photos with me. Below are some of the pages I've been working on. I started with black and white photos and decided to use an antique style of scrapping, using lots of inked edges, fabric, and fabric flowers, to add texture and interest around the photos. I also used one of Scrapperlicious' techniques (see links to my favorite blogs for more of her work) for distressing photos using several different sized hole punches. You can see this technique if you look closely at the corners of the pictures on the second page. Check back soon for some color photo pages!




No comments: