Monday, October 20, 2008

New Scrapbooking Idea #2: Are you a new mom? This idea is for you

I've been thinking about a new idea for a scrapbook subject for quite a while now. It started when my friend Melissa had her first baby. Normally I would think of baby album for Melissa so that she could preserve the first pictures of her child. But I also thought how nice it would be if Maggie, Melissa's baby, could have a book about her mother so that she could see what life was like before she came along. My idea was to make a scrapbook of Melissa's life, including pictures of her when she was little, class photos, pictures of important accomplishments, hobbies, and favorite things. This way Melissa could have a keepsake of her own life and her kids could also know what makes their mom so special.

If you have an idea for a scrapbook, send me an email at info@scrapbookfairy.net and we can talk about how to turn it into reality.

No comments: