Sunday, January 27, 2008

Moving to Washington, DC

In about two weeks, I'll be moving to Washington DC for work. While I'm really happy to be moving to a fun city, the move is sad for two reasons. First, I currently live in a huge apartment and can spread my scrapbooking supplies all over my dining room table, which seats 10. My new apartment will be about 1/3 of the size of my current place which means I will either have to become even more organized about my supplies, or I will have to sacrifice living space for scrapping space. The second reason that the move is sad is that I just found a few people in Tijuana who like scrapbooking and now I have to leave them. Scrapbooking with friends is the best part about my hobby, so leaving my new scrap friends is really disappointing. I just hope that I find some new ones in DC.

Even though I'm moving I still plan to keep my Scrapbook Fairy business going. It will take a couple of weeks to get settled and find a place for everything in my new house. But as soon as I'm set up I will be ready to get going again on projects and orders. So never fear, no matter how far I move I will keep on scrapping!

No comments: