Saturday, November 24, 2007

Joys and Frustrations


I had a great weekend over the holiday. I spent the time with a close friend and we went on several shopping expeditions, including one to a store called Recollections. I think shopping for scrapbook supplies is almost as fun as making a page. We picked up some really fun new paper and embellishments, but most importantly we bought supplies for her Christmas cards. Another friend introduced me to heat embossing during our Christmas card assembly, and I'm now totally hooked. I'm making an emergency trip to Michael's tomorrow to buy some embossing ink and powder. It's absolutely the coolest invention. Here is a sample of my first effort at embossing. Not too bad, but I hope to get even better.

On another note, I'm still trying to figure out how to make an eFlyer to send to all of my friends and family and let them know about my website. This has proved to be quite a frustrating task. Just when I think I find the answer, I'm foiled again. Tomorrow, after my quick shopping trip, I'm going to sit down and figure it out. Even if it takes all day.

No comments: