Sunday, November 11, 2007

And so it begins . . .

I've now officially started my own business. I'll admit, I have no idea what I'm doing. I pretty much make it up as I go along. So far it hasn't been too hard. Now that I am officially established, I need to get people to visit my site and buy my product. That's where my blog can help me.

Today I'm reading some articles online about marketing my online business. My goals for the long weekend are to add a blog to my website (check!) and to finally finish three scrapbooking projects which I have been working on.

I hope that this will be a way to update people about what's going on with Scrapbook Fairy as well as post new pictures of my work. Now I'm off to read more articles about making my business a success!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey girl; I am so proud of you! You'll do a great job! It'll be scary at first, but you really do learn as you go. I'm still learning!

Your work is beautiful. The rest will come.

Best of luck, chica!