Monday, December 29, 2008

New Scrapbooking Idea #7 - Your favorite decade

Which decade was your favorite? Did you wear bell bottoms in the 60's? A double-knit polyester leisure suit in the 70's? A huge ruffly dress to prom in the 80's? C'mon, you can tell me.

You are probably ashamed to admit it, but I'm pretty sure that you have a photo like this somewhere in your collection. You remember the 80's; hairspray, big shoulder pads, jelly bracelets, and Keds. We all did it!

Instead of hiding your pictures of decades past in a closet or under a bed, celebrate your regrettable fashion choices by creating a decade themed scrapbook. I can match your pictures with funny quotes and facts from the year or the decade they were taken. You just have to do a little work and send them all to me. Check out my website for more info. And console yourself with the fact that you weren't the only one with terrible hair in the 80's.

1 comment:

Bettan said...

:-D O yes :-D
I never go to a prom, but I shore did the hairspray hair :-D Big shoulders and all the other things in the 80´s :-)
Great to remember, I belived I looked so good! :-D
Have a great sunday!
Elisabeth