Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Scrapbooking Idea #4 - Do you have military service?

Today is Veteran's Day today and that leads me to think of my friends who are in the military.

Like most people in the military, my friends have tons of pictures of their careers: from boot camp, to promotions, to friends they've made during different tours. I helped one friend to organize his photos into a chronological scrapbook of his career in the Marine Corps, from boot camp graduation, to training at Camp Pendelton and Lejeune, and through both Gulf Wars.

If you have a friend or family member who is in the military, you could purchase this as a gift for them. Or if you're in the military, maybe you want a "brag book" of your own career.

Take a look at the military galleries on my website for some additional inspiration!

No comments: